I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you and I am in the place in me, WE ARE ONE.

~ Namasté ~

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happenings

It's been a while since I lasted posted so I thought I'd bring you up-to-date on what's been happening in my Reiki world.

I've completed four of the five required training sessions to become an In-Home Hospice Volunteer with Agrace HospiceCare. The last class is next Tuesday and afterwards I'm looking forward to putting my training into practice. I have the choice to visit patients in their homes or in long term care facilities. I'd like to go where the greatest need is so I'm going to leave myself open to either venue. After six month's I'll be able to take additional training and then be able to do Reiki, which is my goal. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than to visit someone and provide them the healing and comforting energy of Reiki.

I'm also enrolled in Aromatherapy and have completed two of the four classes towards cetification. My teacher is amazing and very knowledgable - teaching us the science bits along with the metaphysical aspects of Aromatherapy. Like Reiki, Aromatherapy can heal on all levels - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. I'm excited about bringing Aromatherapy into my practice, using it as a stand-alone session or in tandem with a Reiki session. Either way, you'll enjoy Aromatherapy and all it's many benefits!

I'm currently working on a presentation which I will be giving next Thursday for the Young Onset Parkinson's Group here in Madison at St. Mary's Hospital. I'm learning so much more by putting this presentation together and am feeling confident that it will be informational and inspirational.

Plans are also in motion for me to travel to Sedona in May to take part in Karuna Reiki® training. I can't tell you how excited I am about this! I'm looking forward to the classes and then incorporating Karuna Reiki® into my practice and then also being able to use this Reiki in Hospice. I'm also looking forward to visiting some sacred vortex sites and crystal shops. What's a trip without shopping?!

And lastly, there's still time to take advantage of $10 off a session for the month of February. I hope you'll take some time to come in and nurture yourself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment